- Flashback 5 — Use the binder in the classroom and turn it in.
- Personal Narrative Outline — Finish it and turn it in.
- Personal Narrative Rough Draft — All parts except the concluding paragraph are due on 12-14 at the beginning of class.
- Flashback 5 — Use the binder, and turn it in.
- Example MLA Paper — This is just for reference.
- Research Essay Calendar — This is just for reference.
- Poetry Research Essay Cover Sheet — You will turn this in with your final draft on 12-18.
- Poetry Research Paper Rubric— Your draft will be graded with this starting on 12-15.
- Poetry Analysis — I handed out an extra copy of this for those of you who want to fill one out based on the poem you chose for homework (either “The Hollow Men”, “Ode on a Grecian Urn” , or “Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard”). It will not be graded.
- Research Paper Outline Guide — This will be due at the beginning of class on 12-15.
- I passed out sources for each poem, which all exist under “Research” on my Documents Page. These cannot be printed at school, but I do recommend printing them at home or at a local library.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.